Now in its third decade, Clearview Recovery Center remains true to its original purpose – to help people clear a new course for their lives out of the fog of addiction.
Intensive Outpatient Services and Transitional Living (Oak Arbor)
Our Intensive Outpatient Program is specifically designed for those clients who are appropriate for a less restrictive level of care. Through attendance at Oak Arbor’s Intensive Outpatient Program, clients are able to continue their normal routine of work and home life while they receive treatment for chemical dependency. The Intensive Outpatient Program is a 10-week program. Meetings are held Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
- Oak Arbor’s Intensive Outpatient Program is a 12-step program that strives to meet the client where they are within the parameters of a healthy recovery process.
- Oak Arbor’s Intensive Outpatient Program’s counselor has an eclectic and pragmatic counseling approach to the program. Oak Arbor is passionate about helping guide the clients in their own decision making with as many tools as we can provide while focusing on recovery management and relapse prevention education.
- Veteran services include: Employment assistance and guidance; information on schooling, vocational training and housing support are also part of the educational tools that we strive for when it comes to educating the clients.
- Family counseling sessions are also offered based on the clients’ needs.
- Additionally, IOP clients can take advantage of Oak Arbor’s in-house meetings.
Intensive Outpatient Services and Early Transitional Program Now Offered at Clearview
- A dedicated staff: There’s a true sense of compassion among Clearview’s well-trained staff for each and every client.
- An effective, flexible program: Clearview tailors each individual client’s treatment program to address not only the addictive disorder but other underlying mental health problems as well.
- An accessible and serene location: Nestled high above acres of beautiful pine and rolling hills, Clearview is a peaceful haven accessible to clients from all across the country.
Visited 208 times, 1 Visit today