Connecticut Addiction Medicine, LLC. provides high-quality care for persons seeking to recover from the substance abuse/addictive disorders.
We help patients progress through the stages of change and address all facets of their addiction including heritability, environmental, social, physical, psychological and spiritual.
Our expert and experienced staff utilizes the most advanced evidence-based treatments and applies these on an individual basis to restore lives.
Services provided include the following:
- Outpatient detoxification
- Addiction/Psychiatric evaluation
- Pain Management
- Psychosocial evaluation
- Individual counselling and psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Group (relapse prevention) therapy
- Addiction education
- Urine toxicology testing utilizing methods that provide the highest level of accuracy.
- Screening for associated medical problems
- Medication management
- Suboxone (buprenorphine/naloxone) therapy
- Vivitrol (injectable naltrexone) therapy
- Close working relationships with treatment centers that provide a higher level of care including:
- Inpatient detoxification
- Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Partial Hospitalization (PHP)
- Residential (28-day,45- day and 90-day)
- Working relationships with the criminal justice system
- Participation in Twelve-Step Recovery (eg. AA, NA) is encouraged
Patients are seen in a timely fashion and they are treated with dignity and respect.
- At least 16 years of age
- Active substance abuse disorder
- Have a photo ID and proof of insurance
- Agree to adhere to program policies and procedures
Visited 117 times, 1 Visit today