Overcoming an addiction to drugs or alcohol is a tremendous challenge requiring a great amount of dedication and fortitude. Approximately one of every 12 adults in the U.S. struggles with an addiction to alcohol. Another 8% of Americans over 12 years old are abusing drugs. Many sufferers of drug and alcohol addictions feel alone in their battle, but help is available. Free by the Sea, located in the State of Washington, stands ready to fight alongside them with the expert support and information needed to begin on the road to recovery
WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY!
Our team of dedicated professionals are committed to providing you care with dignity and respect. Our client-centered care is respectful of individual needs and concerns. We adhere to evidence-based practices, focused on providing successful outcomes for long term recovery.
Why choose us?
- Family owned
- Ocean Park, Washington beautiful, beach-front 5 acre campus
- 45 co-occurring residential treatment beds.
- 32 co-occurring outpatient treatment beds.
- Medically assisted treatment (MAT) including suboxone and naltrexone as appropriate.
- Certified Substance Abuse Counselors, including Mental Health Therapists.
- High quality evidence-based addiction treatment, including gambling.
- DBT, CBT, EMDR and trauma informed treatment addresses underlying issues of addiction that include depression, anxiety, self-esteem and relationships.
- Relapse prevention, life skills, and addiction education provided in groups and individual sessions.
- Twelve step meetings include celebrate recovery, wellbriety, dual disorder and AA/NA/GA.
- We offer residential, partial hospitalization, and intensive outpatient levels of care.
- Peaceful and safe setting.
- Multi-sport areas that include volleyball/basketball areas and an exercise room.
- Nutritionally designed meals to restore health.
Visited 267 times, 1 Visit today