Proven Effective Treatment for Substance Use Disorder lies in our unique High Watch Program. We integrate the latest breakthroughs in addiction medicine for treatment of both the Neurobiology of Addiction and any co-occurring disorders (such as depression, anxiety or bi-polar disorder) into the time-tested spiritual teachings of the 12 Steps. Our residents and their families benefit from this powerful healing blend of Customized Individual Treatment:
- Every resident receives an individual bio-psycho-social evaluation. A state-of-the-art addiction recovery plan is developed with each of our residents:
- This plan includes an assigned therapist for one individual session and daily group sessions every week.
- Biological interventions to repair brain neural and neurotransmitter systems that are damaged by a wide variety of substances.
- Clinicians diagnose and treat any co-occurring mental health issues.
- 12 Steps are taught in an intense format:
- Each client is assigned an experienced 12-Step coach to work with in a one on one setting.
- Our clients learn how a 12-Step program is used to maintain remission of their chronic addiction.
- Today, “the Farm” resembles a country bed and breakfast. You can tour the finely appointed rooms or the spectacular post and beam barn housing the dining room. Even the White House circa 1743, which is home to our renowned chapel and library, has a wonderful feel. A stay at High Watch typically exceeds all expectations. We offer clean, beautiful accommodations along with respectful care and effective treatment. Our residents are the first to say that something very special happens here.
Visited 68 times, 1 Visit today