Huntsville Metro Treatment Center provides opioid addiction treatment and recovery services to Athens, Decatur, Madison, Meridianville, Harvest, Capshaw, Big Cove, Moorseville, Belle Mina, New Hope, Huntsville and surrounding areas. As an outpatient opioid treatment center, we specialize in comprehensive treatment plans that include all the services listed below in one low fee. Our team of addiction treatment specialists are doctor-led and deliver the highest quality care to each patient. Call now to schedule your appointment.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) – such as methadone, buprenorphine or Suboxone to address withdrawal symptoms and cravings
- Counseling: individual one-on-one, group and family
- Medically supervised withdrawal
- Medical exams to ensure safety
- Convenient outpatient services
- Take-home benefits after meeting key criteria
New Lower Pricing!
Affordable plans start as low as $15 a day and include all the services listed below. Call our 24 hour hotline to schedule your first appointment: 1-877-284-7074.
Visited 460 times, 1 Visit today