With our main location in Canton and our outpatient center in Sioux Falls, Keystone Treatment Center in South Dakota provides comprehensive treatment for a variety of conditions. We offer help to those who are struggling with addictions to alcohol and drugs such as benzodiazepines, marijuana, opioids, heroin, prescription drugs, meth, and cocaine, as well as those who are battling with a gambling addiction. In addition, Keystone Treatment Center also supplies care to those who are faced with a co-occurring condition, such as chemical dependency and anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, or schizoaffective disorder.”
Therapies offered & what to expect during detoxification at Keystone
Additionally, by participating in the detox program at our treatment center, you will be able to take advantage of the following benefits that can both enhance your recovery and provide you with the support and interventions you need to become sober:
- Detox at Keystone is a 24/7 level of care so that your body can be fully cleared of all harmful substances of abuse.
- Nurses who are deeply devoted to helping you reach your treatment goals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to monitor your health and ensure that your detox experience is safe and effective.
- Doctors also supervise detox services and can recommend various treatment methods if your needs require additional care.
- Be it you or your child who is in need of detox, Keystone Treatment Center offers these services to adults and adolescents alike.
- Upon completion of detox, you are then seamlessly transitioned into the next step of your treatment.
It is important to know that our detox program is not a stand-alone level of care, and that participation in this program means that you are intending on partaking in our other treatment options. Given our commitment to offering fully comprehensive and well-rounded services, detox is considered but one aspect of the full treatment experience at our center.
- Add Review
1010 E 2nd St, Canton, SD 57013, USA
OPEN 24 HOURS