Residential Substance Abuse Treatment
Haven Chemical Health Systems LLC has programs designed specifically for women or for men. We offer this separate treatment to allow our clients individualized and gender-specific opportunities to focus on their needs.
Each of our residential programs includes professional staff consisting of a medical director, licensed alcohol and drug counselors, a consulting psychologist, a consulting dietitian, registered nurses, and trained medication techs.
Family involvement is a key component of the treatment process. We offer a family support program and hope that family members and loved ones will participate to learn about the disease and how they can become a part of the solution.
Abstinence from all mood-altering chemicals is a necessary element in establishing a quality recovery. The foundation of our program is based on becoming empowered by practicing the principles of Alcoholics Anonymous.
We recognize that addiction is a whole-person illness as well as a family illness; therefore, we have put together a holistic approach that is individualized specifically for each client’s needs.
Goals for Our Clients:
Our clients can expect to develop essential life-management skills as they are assisted in the following skills that are essential for a successful recovery, including:
- Recognizing the negative impact substance use has in all areas of their lives spiritually, physically, emotionally, and socially
- Becoming aware of self-defeating behavior patterns and distorted thinking
- Taking personal responsibility for their lives
- Building on personal strengths
- Initiating behavioral changes necessary for an abstinence-based lifestyle
- Working on addressing negative patterns and replacing them with a more positive outlook
- Identifying personal relationship concerns
- Learning to implement positive strategies to prevent relapse
- Developing an aftercare plan that helps promote a spiritual and holistic recovery program
INCLUDED IN ALL RESIDENTIAL PROGRAMS
- 12-step participation
- Group and individual therapy
- Individualized treatment plans for clients and families
- Parenting issue education
- Assertiveness skills
- Therapeutic recreation and relaxation
- Family education and support
- Cognitive skills work
- Psychological referrals as needed
- Educational and interactive lectures
- Medical management with contracted providers
- Gender-specific curriculum
- Continuing care
Visited 450 times, 3 Visits today