Mirror Lake Recovery Center is located in Burns, Tennessee, right outside of Montgomery Bell State Park. We provide top quality treatment for adults who struggle with substance abuse and addiction, as well as co-occurring disorders. We address the abuse of substances such as alcohol, cocaine, opioids, heroin, benzos, and prescription drugs. Additionally, we provide treatment for mental health concerns including anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, and bipolar disorder. We provide many different levels of care including a detoxification program, residential treatment, and a partial hospitalization program. The therapies we supply are designed to treat the many issues that our patients face.
Mirror Lake Recovery Center’s Vision
The vision of Mirror Lake Recovery Center is to be recognized as a leading provider of behavioral healthcare services. We will achieve this vision by embracing the following characteristics:
- Understanding and being sensitive to the needs of our clients and their families
- Appreciating and applying the most current practices of psychotherapy, psychodynamic clinical care, and psycho-education
- Engaging and cooperating with all individuals and organizations who are working together for the benefit of our clients
- Dedicating ourselves to promoting and improving the mental wellbeing of our community
Medical detoxification is the first phase of addiction treatment at Mirror Lake. Before beginning our residential program, clients must rid their bodies of harmful substances. Having a clear mind allows them to begin their addiction recovery journey on the right foot.
Residential treatment is the second phase of addiction treatment at Mirror Lake. Clients reside at our facility and take part in structured therapies and activities. These sessions help build a foundation for lasting recovery.
At Mirror Lake Recovery Center, our treatment philosophy is based upon the following principles:
- Addiction is a primary and specific disease with its own set of progressive symptoms, which may be identified and treated.
- As a disease, addiction is a multidimensional problem with individual ramifications for each person.
- Addiction is a disease that affects the entire family unit.
- In order to be most effective, treatment must be an active collaborative effort between the client and the members of his or her treatment team.
At Mirror Lake Recovery Center, we value the input of each person that we treat, and we believe that each person who chooses to heal with us has an inherent potential for change and personal growth. Our treatment approach will not be bound by past learning history, but will respond to both present and future expectations. We believe that the client has the ability to continually adapt to a changing environment that challenges the balance between disease and health.
Treatment is not something that we do to a person; instead, it is an active collaborative process. We always seek the input and participation of our clients, and endeavor to provide them with a variety of treatment options and methodologies that have been individually tailored to meet their specific strengths, needs, and treatment goals.
Visited 126 times, 1 Visit today