- OverviewFrom Rocky Mountain Treatment Center“Montana’s premier addiction treatment center, Rocky Mountain has been leading people from the darkness of addiction into the light of recovery for more than 35 years. At Rocky Mountain, Clients enjoy individualized treatment plans, a low 3:1 client to clinician ratio, 24/7 medical care, Equine Therapy and a comprehensive 3 day Family Program. Medical detox, mental health counseling, meditation, spirituality, freshly prepared and healthy meals and daily recreational activities are all offered to soothe your mind, body and soul. We are In-Network with insurers, offer same day admissions and provide complementary pick-up anywhere in the state of Montana. Start your recovery journey today, we’ll help you the rest of the way!”
We understand that right now you may be feeling hopeless and unable to even imagine life without alcohol or drugs. You may be afraid of trusting anyone. We know that taking the first step and asking for help is a difficult decision. We know because we’ve been there ourselves.
Over 90% of our staff here at Rocky Mountain Treatment Center have been through treatment, are in recovery, and are passionately dedicated to helping others start their recovery journey.
We’re proud of our collective 354 years of sobriety because it means we found freedom from addiction, when we thought all hope was lost. We genuinely want that for you. We have helped thousands of people see the light of recovery, let us help you start your journey today.
Here at Rocky Mountain Treatment Center, You matter. You’re not just a number. You’re family. When you walk through our doors we want you to experience:
- Authenticity from everyone here because we’ve been through treatment too
- Genuine compassion and kindness
- A gentle awakening of who you really are
- A place to be real and change your life
Rocky Mountain Treatment Center is one of the few addiction treatment programs nationally and the only program in Montana to offer Equine Therapy, which focuses on getting to the root of what feeds the addiction. Horses sense and respond to people’s feelings and honesty.
The client builds a relationship with the horse free of judgment. This new non-judgmental environment leads to healing.
Equine Therapy shortens the honesty cycle, by breaking downs barriers to get to the heart of the problem.
- Add Review
920 4th Ave N, Great Falls, MT 59401, USA
OPEN 24 HOURS