“The Ridge is a one-of-a-kind residential treatment center located on a 50-acre estate in Batavia. With only 16 beds you will find the highest level of clinical and personal care available in Ohio. We treat your entire disease, mind, body, and spirit. Get treatment by an addictionologist, enjoy our extensive well maintained grounds, and dine on amazing food during a residential treatment experience that will change your life forever. The Ridge serves clients throughout Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Indianapolis, Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana and nationwide.”
- Connected Community: We will walk with you for life, engage you in our family and aftercare programs, and make sure you’re not alone.
- Champion Excellence: We utilize the best medical, clinical, and holistic treatments and will always put you first. Our program is unique in it’s approach to recovery.
- Celebrate Strengths: We will never judge your situation and will give you everything you need to be successful on your own.
- Cherish Family: Family groups and involvement are a big part of your recovery. We aim to educate the family as well as the patient on the disease of addiction and the process of recovery.
- Cultivate Clinical Expertise: We strive for the best clinical program by utilizing physicians, board-certified addictionologists, psychiatrists, licensed counselors, and nursing staff during your stay.
- Changed Lives: We don’t want repeat clients. We don’t want you to be back at square one with lost jobs, families, health, and lives at risk. We promise to give help you develop the tools to change your life.
EXPERIENCE INTENSIVE CLINICAL CARE IN A BED AND BREAKFAST SETTING
About The Ridge Program – Substance Use Disorder Treatment Center
The Ridge’s residential program is located at The Stuckert House. With only 16 beds you will find the highest level of clinical and personal care available in Ohio. Clients enjoy private or semi-private rooms with luxury bedding, multiple exercise options, sauna, outdoor swimming pool, and a stocked fishing pond. An on-site chef creates nutritious meals daily and teaches a weekly cooking class. The goal for each client is wholeness: mind, body, spirit.
In recognition of this sought after clinical programming, we have received the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, whose standards are regarded as the most rigorous in the industry. This accreditation places us among other leading treatment facilities nationwide and we are recognized as a top performer in the tri-state area.
- Add Review
25 Whitney Dr, Milford, OH 45150, USA
OPEN 24 HOURS