Treatment Associates, Inc. specializes in Medicated-Assisted Therapy (MAT) using prescription Suboxone (buprenorphine) for the treatment of opioid dependence including addiction to heroin and prescription pain narcotics. The MAT program consists of medication management, group and individual therapy and accountability requirements (urine screens, pill/film counts).
Treatment Associates is composed of two office locations in Montpelier and Morrisville Vermont.
Our empathic and caring staff consists of a psychiatrist, physicians, mental health counselors, social workers, substance abuse counselors, and psychotherapists.
Services We Provide
- Suboxone (buprenorphine) management for the treatment of opiate addiction
- Immediate treatment and support for any pregnant person
- Mental health & substance abuse group and individual therapy
- Limited psychiatric med management for program participants
- DUI license reinstatement counseling (typically only DUI 2 or higher)
- Couples/Family sessions (related to substance abuse or mental health Issues)